This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Goggle's Lazy Search Box Has Been Removed


My frustrating lazy search box -  I just don't need a lazy non working search box.
My gadgets need to work for me. Or they are out of the picture.Sent to pasture, into retirement.

I  don't know how long my search box will stay in retirement. It just wasn't up to par as it was in the older days. I read  this reason this morning,   which said not to frustrate the viewers; so I decided since it frustrated me, it must be annoying my viewers. I had a link on it that was mistakenly added and that clued me in as of late. So I removed it and added it and then it refused to work. Maybe retirement will reveal better solutions. Or even a more organized blog.

Another solution-
-I will have to get busy and add some special Page links. This blog space to the left is a little limited, so I am still thinking of adding top buttons.



I know,  I have to admit google results aren't all that pleasing either, I will have to figure out how to fix that too.

Helpful link-
http://kb.weebly.com/search-bar.html

No comments: