This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I still like you a lot Puffahrt - Family History

Today  the beauty of Manfred Puffahrts post on
the Hannover Kingdom mailing list is that it features
a few Local names at Barskamp, Walmsburg
like the surname Steckelberg.
I like to put in quote, but shortens the material
on the page and you may have noticed that my post
page seems to be rather narrow.
If you see any repeat please let me know.


"
Guten Tag,
so nun mal was wieder aus Barskamp.
Oo 1732/ 31.10.
Jürgen KUNZE- Pfänder zu Stiepels u.
Anne Greth STECKELBERG von Blücher
Oo 1756 / 7.2.
Franz Jürgen MEYER Hw. in Walmsburg u.
An. Marg. Elisabeth BARTELS(*?) aus
Haar hier cop. (FF Puffahrt)
Oo1749/ 7.11.
Claus Jürgen SOLTAU aus Tosterglope u.
Magd. Doro WESEKE(*?) aus Vockfey
hier cop.
Oo 1762/ 22.11.
Jacob GNAUST und Marg. Doro. Möllers in
Stiepels cop.
Oo 1768/ 23.4.
Joh. Heinr. HEIDTMANN aus Lübtheen im
Mecklenburgischen
u. Marg. Doro.
Grütter eines Hl. To. hierselbst

* 7.3./11.3.1756 Barskamp
Anna Ilse SOLTAU Elter: Clauß Jürgen S. Hw. in
Tostergl. Und Magd. Doro.
Weseken
Paten: Anne Doro. Säger aus Privelac,
Ilse MEYER Schulzenfrau, Ann. Elis.
SAUK allhier

Mit freundlichen Grüßen."
M. Puffahrt


Another on hannover list -the sunday date 18 Apr 2010 [09:04:08]
"Manfred.Puffahrt" [HN] Subject: [HN] Bahrskamp.

"
1765 "d. 23ten Apr. ist Hanß Jochim NEHRING
aus Gülstorf Köthner u.
Sophia Maria STIEGERS Tochter geb. u.
d. 24ten getauft. Gevattern
Maria Elisab. SCHULER (?),
Marie Magdal. Götkens Ehefr., Christoph
HOLST ...... [Name des Kindes:]
NEHRING Maria Magdalena".

1768 (Monat unklar, wohl Januar):
4) Schrödfer, Anna (Lische?), * 7.
get. 9.; V: Joh. Jürgen, Köthner
hieselbst, M: A. Fr. Quast von hier.
5) Nehr, Johan Jürgen, * 3. get. 5.;
V: Hans Joachim, Köthner in
Gülstorf, M: S. E. Stieger auch daher. .... 6)
Römstedt, Frantz Hinrich, * ....;
V: Joh. Hinr., Fährmamm in Stiepelse, ...
7) Grimmel*, Greth (?) Luise, * 17.
get. 20.; V: Frantz Hinr.,
Schuster hieselbst, M: A. D. Meiners ...
mfg."
M. Puffahrt
Note: Is Number 5 Nehr or Nehring Mistake.
More OF Manfred Puffahrt's submissions to Hannover Liste.
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 16:13:23
[HN}Subject: [Fam. Casimir aus Schwerin in Stapel/ Elbe




"
Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,
seit 1780 gabt es hier einen
Kantor
Joh. Georg Laurentius CASIMIR.
Er war verheiratet mit
Dorothea Elisabeth TILSEN.
Der Kantor CASIMIR stammte wohl aus
Schwerin und muß um 1736
geb. sein. Zu seiner Ehefrau habe ich auch
noch nichts aber sie müßten
vor 1773 geheiratet haben.
Suche noch weitere Daten zu dieser Familie.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen"
Manfred Puffahrt

................................

Comments : M. Puffahrt and I have had conversations about
family in this region. Who knows he may have found my
website. Actually, I have given it to him, and
I have shown it at the list.
I wish I understood his. I do have a Luhmann line
who were in Bleckede with ancestors at Barscamp.
And there was Meier there.
I always have interest in Schultze [n],
Grimmel,Quast, Grummet,
Bartel[s] Mueller, Soltau, Steckelberg.
Anyone from Walmsburg, especially Karsten[s].
I also keep my eyes open about Tosterglope
.




-- COMMENT AS OF DATE 16.FEB.2012-

I Find I wonder as I see the name Soltau if it could be the same SOLTAU family as our SEIL LUHMANN, BLUHM connection?? I also remember M & M mention of the surname WESECKE or WESEKE. I'll see if I can dig up a little information of the family history of Stiegers of Romstedt, Himbergen.


Have a good day.

No comments: