This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Genealogy of Bevensen, Bad Bevensen Family history Names Lists

 I was reading the  comment on my article of Bad Bevensen  about my family history  research at gedbas where I find ortfamilien bucher for many regions. [See links below]  Lately I haven' been able to access the location information. Tino W. said "On our association web page we have an additional data bank,  which is updated even more often. " so Hoping to see that  other site   as I clicked his name.  I find this  web roll website exquisite! Have a look I wanted to see more that I had found by someone connected with My Korn family.  I someday   hope I can find that information again.!!
 However the membership is not free.One must pay 12 ero dollars every year or more.  so I guess the information is lost to me now.
jo

My former post below

Monday, April 19, 2010

Familiendatenbank Bad Bevensen - Korn und Culemann

I was surprised to find another source at GENEALOGY.NET shown here which contained information on the Korn family. It does pay rewards to use different search engines now and then.

Familiendatenbank Bad BevensenFamilienbericht      


Carl Bernhard KORN
* 30.10.1787 in Gronau

 The webroll
http://arootdigger.blogspot.com/2010/04/familiendatenbank-bad-bevensen-korn-und.html

No comments: