This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Genealogy Family History of Surname Schoeberlein of Calhoun county Iowa

I wanted to include the little more I saw of the Frotscher family in the Calhoun County, Iowa History book.
Pp. 392.

Jack Russel SCHOEBERLEIN is one of four children of John and Belle Frotscher SCHOEBERLEIN and lived all of his life in Cedar Township of Rural Lohrville, Calhoun county, Iowa.

The dad - John Carl Schoeberlein born in Pittsburg Penn. usa. His ancestry came from the southwest region in west Germany in what is known as the Black forest region and maybe in the French Territory. His parents along with Rudolph, Conrad, Martin, Oscar and sister Hilda came to Iowa and lived on a Farm Northwest of Farnhamville. Iowa. He was sixteen old when he came to Iowa. He as a steam fitter while in Penn. After living in Iowa he installed Plumbing in new Hotel.

The mom - Belle Elisabeth Frotscher was born in Illinois and was only three months old when her parents, five other sisters and two brothers came to Iowa to make their home in Cedar township where they were educated in the country schools and farmed.

The dad and mom married 1915. Four children born here. Jeannie Ione [Des Moines], Ferris [ moved to Havre, Montana] , Jack Russel[ Cedar township] , Cecil [ Farnhamville] This article that I briefly edited loosely was written by Jack Schoeberlein


Comment: I did find Bertha C. McKinley at Havre, Hill county Montana - 1930 Census. It said married. Though another shot of information claims she was not married. Birth around 1890. another Info census I had said she was born around 1884? The William Mckinley she was Married to worked for the Steam railroad. He had something to do with the Cars.

2 comments:

Around, Up, and Over said...

I am Sebastian Gillespie, my great grandmother Margaret Petersen nee Schoeberlein was the daughter of Conrad and Wilhelmina Schoeberlein.

A rootdigger said...

It is good to meet you Sebastian. Do I have everything correct?. Do you have more information for me to add. Any Pictures? Where can I find more information on your family.

Don't mind me, I never have enough on people from this area.

I always wonder how people find me.

Any way hope you find something of interest. Were always willing to learn more here. Be sure to check my other blog a root digger in case I have something else.

I have been trying so hard to find Henry Dohrman family at Illinois. And some of the others. I haven't had all that much luck.