Saturday, February 6, 2010

Family Ahrens Passenger ship.Family History Genealogy of Ahrens, Seil

Assumptions

I made some assumptions and well guys,
that is a bad thing to do as a genealogist.
Sooo, we have got to fix that.

Name: Mary Ahrens
Departure Date: 4 Apr 1891
Destination: Lohrwille
Estimated birth year: abt 1879
Age Year: 12
Gender: weiblich (Female)
Family:Household members
Relationship: Kind (Child)
Residence: Bleckede, Hannover


Ship Name: Lincoln
Captain: Jowers
Ship Type: Dampfschiff
Accommodation: ohne Angabe
Ship Flag: England
Port of Departure: Hamburg
Port of Arrival: Grimsby (Amerika (USA) via Liverpool)

Source: Volume: 373-7 I, VIII B 1 Band 088
Page: 535
Microfilm Roll Number: S_1316


I think you can follow the link in the title and see the rest at Ancestry.com. I love the Lohrville in Calhoun county, Iowa destination. One can not get it much better than that. I shall have to see who they said was her companions.

No comments: