This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Wednesday, November 29, 2023

I am back here ready to begin Meyer Family related posts

Are you ready? I am. First off I should say that so much formating has changed here for arootdigger since I last posted. Until I figure out how to paragraph or work with formatssupplied, we might not be happy with the results that happen with a click. So I am relearning as i go. You see already what i mean. It has been awhile since i posted new ones and not one from waiting to publish drafts. I still have a few unpublished. No matter what i do, no new paragraph. I am thinking of all the information that could be shared here and at Arootdigger, plus some of the other blogs with so little info published. I will have to decide how to proceed. I can explain more once i get paragraph capabilities. Just maybe this time around i can make posts smaller. And I shouldnt forget to look good on a phone screen which should be my next step.. lol WHAT DO YOU THINK ? Okay, see you soon. AROOTDIGGER

No comments: