Friday, April 1, 2011

I have been hearing wedding bells.


Spring is really coming, it is just around the corner. It is warming up. Half our snow is gone already. Of course, we do get a little more every so often. I am ready for what ever spring has to offer. Good things, I think. I'll let you into a little secret. I have been hearing wedding Bells lately. I'll clue you in, so don't worry.

I have been in a bit of a tizzy, and so not much posting, but I still have been working behind the scenes. I have quite a few posts waiting in draft for that final touch.

Just so you know, though I have been adding new information now and then. I Especially constantly add surnames and information here at the series of the many villages at a- z villages of Luneburg stadt. You know villages of Oldendorf, Nahrendorf, Sueschendorf, just as this blog genealogy of Oldendorf, und Nahrendorf promises that I will give you information as much as I can find it.

I would truly work all day at it , if I could and some days, I am lucky enough to be able to do so. It's just that it is almost over whelming how much I should accomplish.

But, those wedding bells seem to be distracting me.
You can't blame me now can you??

No comments: