This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Thursday, December 30, 2010

My blog - Genealogy of Oldendorf, und Nahrendorf Had Been Discovered by Genea Bloggers


I just found out why I had an increase in followers this month. It was because I was noticed as a new Genea blogger and mentioned at Genea Bloggers here Dec.4, 2010. I had made a small quick search to see why, with no outcome for a reason of the increase.
Now you and I both know why and we all can read some of the other noticed bloggers. Now I can visit their sites and post if I want. I suppose I will use the Genea Bloggers symbol at the side. I am not sure who suggested me, but whoever did so. Thank you. I appreciate the attention. Genea Bloggers website has a good source of a great many informational links, including how to do's. I hope you check that out as well.

My blog has been around for some time just as http://arootdigger.blogspot.com/ has been around blogosphere, just nearly not as long. In fact I should check and see which month I actually started it.

For my blog Genealogy of Oldendorf, und Nahrendorf it means there is more of a likelihood of the right person to find me, who just may know something about our family. I am keeping my fingers crossed.
Thanks so much for stopping by here at my blogspot Genealogy of Oldendorf, und Nahrendorf. We're looking forward to a great new year.

No comments: