Wednesday, December 29, 2010
My New Years WIsh
My New Years Wish List
My resolutions for changes.
1. Get organized -a general plan, goals for this blog.
2. Make lists of priorities
3. Finish with organization of house and
3. Organize files
5. Research more on my lines
6. Contact more relatives. and others who might be. - Write letters.
7. Post more of my information on files
8. Post new material as I discover it.- Be a rootdigger
9. Put my blog pages on a diet.
Make buttons at the top of the blog for speedy loading.
10.Improve blogging. Perhaps lengths. etc.Writing skills.
11. Find out what attracts people to my blog,
That way I can figure out how to attract my unknown
12. More Charts, Diagrams. Links off page to Family Charts.
13. Soft ware, family tree maker or Roots magic- something.
14. Off line hardware for more back up.
15. Scan, Scan, and Scan.
16. Keep up with my reading list of Blogs.
17. Learn and try what's new in Genealogy.
18. LEARN MORE ABOUT OLDENDORF, NAHRENDORF, GOEHRDE WENDLAND, Elbufer-Drawehn Nature Park. 19. Find time to do more around my House.
20.Take time to improve my health.
21. Spend time with my children and family.
Have you made any New Years Resolutions?
Have you made any wish lists for the new year?
Anything else I need to do?
"Guten Rutsch in 2011"
(means "get well to 2011" on a nice way)